The Pipeline Stories Project documents the realities of communities, families, and individuals navigating the process of the proposed Atlantic Sunrise 42″ natural gas transmission pipeline. It begins by sharing stories from residents in Columbia and Northumberland Counties, and will continue to capture the experiences of people throughout the whole route of this proposed project.
This project features local residents who are:
- impacted by the proposed right-of-way
- threatened & harassed by Williams Co.
- living or working within the hazard zone
- living or working near a current or proposed compressor station
- affected by the Transco rupture in Unityville
- living or working near the Wiliams Transco Pipeline
These interviews capture firsthand experiences of:
- connections to the community and land
- experiences with the natural gas industry
- cultivating and maintaining livelihoods
This project features, but is not limited to, members of the Columbia County Against the Pipeline campaign and is being launched by three students at Bucknell University within the Environmental Studies department.
If you would like to be a part of this project and share your story, please contact Sierra at email@example.com